The new 2014-2015 Erasmus Plus Programme has just been launched.
If you live or work in Europe, Northern Africa, the Middle East or the former Soviet Union, and are professionally interested in lifelong learning, you can benefit from the range of opportunities the Erasmus Plus Programme can provide for you at Emerson College.
Erasmus Plus offers opportunities in the following areas:
Training and teaching experience and exchanges
Emerson College offers a range of effective and enjoyable forms of professional development for people who are:
- interested in a training or professional experience in Britain
- would like to improve their English for professional reasons or to teach academic subjects in English
- part of European lifelong learning institutions looking for British trainees or experienced teachers
European voluntary service
If you are a young person coming from another country aged 17-30, you could express your personal commitment through unpaid and full-time voluntary service for up to 2 months. Emerson College could apply for a grant to cover all your essential costs.
If you come from another continent and would like to experience the Emerson living and learning community, you and your organisation could get involved in an intercontinental programme that helps to build active global citizens and create positive change.
Waldorf-Steiner School partnerships and exchange programmes
If you are:
- a Steiner Waldorf kindergarten, primary or secondary school or training centre
- a pupil, a student, a teacher or a parent in a Steiner Waldorf learning institution
Emerson College could be the partner or the exchange collaborator you are looking for.
If you you would like to carry a research on a specific topic here at Emerson, we can consider applicants with their own research proposal or those looking for a specific project title within the field of Anthroposophy / Spiritual Science.
To find out more, please contact
Francesca Giorgetti, International Exchanges