A three-day course exploring the philosophy and practice of labyrinths.
Learn the art of labyrinth design and construction.
- Construct labyrinths including the classical seven circuit 'Cretan' and Chartres Labyrinth using compasses and straight-edge.
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of labyrinth forms - ancient and modern - from around the world: how, why, and for whom are they made?
- What is their significance and symbolism and why the contemporary resurgence of interest in labyrinths?
- Develop your own labyrinth designs into 'block prints' for creating embossed finger labyrinths and prints.
- Create a ceramic tile labyrinth.
Click here for more information on the Sacred Art of Geometry website.