Overseas Travel & Visa Information

Visa 01

If you are coming to study at Emerson College and your nationality and passport are from outside the UK, you might need to apply for a visa to study in the UK for up to six months.

Please visit this web site for further information and step by step guidance on how to apply: 


Emerson College Registrar (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) will assist you with your application and issue a Letter of Acceptance for your Visa Application.